Moon Phase Pendant Necklace
Each phase of the moon is thought to hold a certain energy with different meanings:
- New Moon: New beginnings, time to plant seeds for the future and start new projects
- Crescent Moon: Growth and creativity, gathering the resources needed to accomplish your goals.
- First Quarter Moon: Carefully-considered decision-making or re-evaluation, and commitment to action
- Gibbous Moon: Reflection on achievements since the New Moon. Fine-tune ideas and plans, during this phase of smooth adaptation.
- Full Moon: Fertility, transformation, completion, and abundance. Shine a light on successes and mis-steps, and make any necessary positive changes.
- Waning Gibbous / Disseminating Moon: Heightened communication, sharing of knowledge and good fortune, a good time for meditation.
- Last Quarter Moon: Time of introspection, reflection & re-evaluation for the future
- Waning Crescent / Balsamic (Dark) Moon: A time for time alone, rest and letting go of mental clutter.
Align your dreams with the feminine energy of our lunar companion, as she watches over you.
This contrasting charm pendant is offered on an 18" tin-plated trace chain and presented in a branded St. Justin gift box.
All St Justin pieces are made in Cornwall and come with a lifetime guarantee.
Materials: Pewter, tin-plated base metal
Chain: 45cm / 18"
Pendant: 27mm (diameter)
Brand: St Justin